TOURNAMENTS OF CHAMPIONS – Stay-to-Play Tournaments
Tournaments of Champions are stay-to-play tournaments for all teams more than a 50 mile drive to the Main Venue. Note, if your team resides within 50 miles from the main venue, you are exempt from the Stay-to-Play policy. However, if you need hotel rooms for any night of your stay, you can still request a block of rooms.
Out-of-area teams that have registered to attend:
- Must reserve through the Tournaments Of Champions Website and confirm 1st night stay all accommodations must be paid in full within 72 hours of the tournaments.
- Are required to stay in one of the official hotels in order to participate, no exceptions.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM CONTACTING ANY HOTEL DIRECTLY
TEAM HOUSING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Once you have registered, you will receive a welcome email from Team Sports Travel Group with a hotel block request form with link and a list of participating hotels
2. Your block will be assigned and you will receive a confirmation email your block information including deadlines and cancellation information.
3. Forward this email to your parents/attendees so they can book their rooms (if applicable)
If you have any questions please reach out to the contact below for the specific event. email@example.com
Click the link below to confirm you hotel reservation. Please note that all payments must be made on the TOC website. The quantity is the number of nights example 1=1 night 2=nights Note: All Prices include taxes.